Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ever Wonder

this would be my entry here in my blog it seems that there is having some sort of epidemic here an epidemic that all of has been infected , the epidemic which we call blogging hehehehehehe..... I've just tried to post a blog here cause it keeps me wonder how or what would i feel after posting a blog... right at this moment i can't still feel it hehehehe.... but maybe a day or after i would feel it... haix... this was my first words written in my first ever blog.

i just don't know if that blog still exist....


the BLOG starts here>>>>>>>>

Its been a while since I've started my life as a blogger but in some point of my life i lost my interest in blogging i just don't know why hmmmm???..... maybe its just because I'm tired of writing(typing), sharing, reading , commenting, thinking or maybe I've never experienced the real meaning of the word blog cause that time when the blogging world is just starting all i want is for me to earn some money maybe that's the reason why in that point of my life i lost interest.. cause i never felt the true essence of the word blog.. all i want or think is the money and not the feeling of satisfaction or gratification from releasing all the problems and feelings here in blog, that is why I've decided to continue my writings here in my new blog. A new blog that all i would think is the satisfaction and gratification that a blog would give.. and not the material things that it would benefit me. So i would never ever wonder again the true essence of blogging

4 comments:

D.L. Verzosa said...

sigh, big_ben... having a blog doesn't really mean that it's only purpose is to earn... you need to put into words what your heart truly feels and post it here.. haha:) welcome to the blogger world and enjoy!!!!

Big_Ben said...

hahahahh... that is why i stopped writing, and now i'm back again

D.L. Verzosa said...

so welcome to the blog world.... hehehe:)

katrina said...

ang panget!!

korny......... kah talaga

ahahahaa

Powered By Blogger

Followers

exquisite

free counters
 
Custom Search